Friday 5th August 2016 at Kenny’s
7.15 p.m.Registration & payment of team’s
8 p.m. Meeting Starts
GUIDE FOR CAPTAINS AND TEAMS RE NEW POOL LEAGUE CONSTITUTION AND RULE CHANGES
The Pool League committee have agreed a number of constitution and rule changes which will become operative from the start of the Summer League 2016, to assist you these are simplified below, but if in doubt refer to the detailed constitution and rules which are available on our website:
– League confirm that they will run singles, pairs and team knockouts but to qualify for the singles and pairs you must play 3 matches in each half of the preceding season.
– Teams now only allowed to cancel one match in each half of the season without the committees specific authority
– Teams failing to fulfil fixtures but not withdrawing from League will have a 5 2 loss recorded against them
– Balls off the table and how they must be replaced- Failure to hit a nominated free ball results in a foul shot
– Foul snooker players may now pot their ball legally as long as they hit the nominated free ball first though there can then be any combination of hits on other balls.
– On a black ball game if the black ball leaves the table it is game over